For travellers who wish to explore Indian cuisines, sights, culture and people in detail, Luxury Tours Of India With Chef Rajeev Goyal are a great choice. These chef tours showcase the best of food, places, people and culture of India in one fast paced, informative, exciting and enjoyable tour package of India. These culinary tours contain an optimum mix of culinary activities, sightseeing, adventure, interaction with locals and a choice selection of other activities which complement the whole India experience. Each chef tour package is unique and covers different places in each tour every month. Similarly a few activities also keep on changing and no two tour packages are entirely alike.
The culinary part of the tour contains award winning and highly popular food walks in top culinary destinations of India like New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Kerala and a few other places. Additionally there are a bunch of hand son cooking classes, interactive cooking demos, introduction to spices, kitchen tours and bunch of other culinary activties which differ in each tour. Some of these include having a meal with a royal family, cooking some exotic dishes with villagers and more. Non-culinary activities include a bunch of fun things like playing with and riding elephants, camel rides, desert safaris, camping in desert, horse rides, boat excursions and a few more which differ in each tour.
Following is a list of some important features of each such Luxury Tours Of India With Chef Rajeev. Please note that these may vary for different tours:
- DURATION: 7 to 12 days.
- MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 16.
- PRICE: Begins from INR 120000 (US $ 2000) per passenger.
- TRANSPORT: By road in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles. By air or train for a few places.
- PLACES: New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Agra, Rajasthan, Kerala (differs according to season).
- FOOD: All meals on all days included including one welcome gourmet dinner with chef before beginning the tour.
- CULINARY ACTIVITIES: Food tours, interactive cooking demos, tea tasting, kitchen tours, hands on cooking classes, spcie classes.
- ACTIVITIES: Camping, desert safaris, boat excursions, camel safaris, playtime with elephants and more.
- SIGHTSEEING: All major landmarks and certain offbeat places in each destination.
- FREQUENCY: Once every month during season.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +919810645418 , +918802105459
As of now, bookings for following tours are open:
8 days Luxury Tour Of India With Chef Rajeev February 2015. Details coming soon.