Food walks are a great way to explore the cuisine, sights, culture and people of any city. They help the travellers explore the lesser known facts and attractions of a place in a delicious way in shortest possible time. Rajeev Goyal himself leads food walks in a number of cities across India which include New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Kochi, Agra among a few others. These food walks are highly personalised and can be customised according to requirements of the guests. The food is sourced from the best and most famous food joints of each city. They are carefully selected after taking in to account various factors like taste, quality, hygiene etc. Food safety is a major point in each food walks and not a single guest has ever felt any inconvenience due to food served in any of the tours. Some of the places included in food tours are more than 120 years old and have very good reputation as well as glorious history. Each food walk offers the following :
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles with pickup and drop from hotel.
- Unlimited food and drinks.
- 15-20 different food items from 7-10 different food joints.
- Teaches the details about the food including it’s role in cuisine, way of preparation, history, how to eat and much more.
- Covers the cuisine as well as some offbeat attractions and hidden gems of the city during each food tour.
- Bottled water, wipes, sanitiser , tissues etc at no extra cost.
- No hidden charges like entry fee, tips etc.
- Suitable for vegetarians, children too.
The schedule for food walks is set according to factors like availability, season, number of guests etc. But in most cases the food walks begin by pickup at around 10:00 am or 1:00 pm in winters and 2:30 pm in winters. Please keep in mind that these vary from day to day. The average duration for a normal food walk is 6 hours, but can be extended to a full day tour on request.
Price for the food walks is depending upon number of guests and city. Per person cost of food walks for a group of two or more guests for different cities are:
- New Delhi :INR 4500 ( USD 75)
- Jaipur : INR 5000 (USD 83)
- Udaipur : INR 5500 (USD 91) Minimum group size 4.
The culinary tours of India with Rajeev include these food walks in certain cities depending upon the itinerary.
Prices for other cities, available on request. Please contact us using the contact form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.